Who couldn't use a simple, rugged keychain? That was the idea behind the "Malcolm" Keychain. This is a quick build video, not a full walkthrough, but the process is simple enough for you to try on your own!
Download the free template here
- OLFA 9mm Auto-Lock Utility Knife - https://amzn.to/2CgU3J6
- Tandy Leather Mini Leather Punch Set - https://amzn.to/2TASobK
- C.S. Osborne Scratch Awl No. 478 - https://amzn.to/2O0F6zh
- Tandy Leather Deluxe Snap-All/Rivet Setter Set - https://amzn.to/2u26fJ6
- Wooden Handle Nylon Hammer - https://amzn.to/2TypNUM
- Upgraded hammer option: Barry King Tapered Maul, 24oz.
- WUTA Professional Leather Cutting Knife - http://bit.ly/2udXqw5
- Barry King Edge Beveler, Size 00 - http://bit.ly/2u3CrM3
- 1” HK Sling-Clips - https://amzn.to/2VTPtru
- Tandy Leather Wide Double Cap Rivets, Gun Metal Matte - https://amzn.to/2UxwAKE
- Tandy Leather Key Ring 1” - https://amzn.to/2T2Wpkb
Mostly any leather will do, but something 4oz or thicker works best. I used Orangeaide Century by Acadia Leather - http://acadialeather.com
Note: Although you may use this template to make products to sell on your own, please do not redistribute or sell this template.
Subscribe to our newsletter: